Posted 22 September 2021
The Northern Ireland War memorial would love to hear from you to record your memories and experiences.
- How did the war affect rural life and your community?
- Do you remember evacuees from Belfast coming to your school?
- Do you remember any smuggling?
- Do you recall seeing or interacting with any soldiers?
- Was there an American Army camp near where you lived?
If you or a loved one has wartime memories of rural life in Northern Ireland, please get in touch.
If you’d like to share your story please get in touch with Michael, Oral History Project Coordinator, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07588 634847.
Email your memories