Posted 22 June 2022
RCN Recruitment – Community Relations Development Officer
Job Role: Co-Ordinate the implementation of RCN’s work on Cohesion, Sharing and Integration (CSI)
Salary: NJC Scale 29-32 (£33,486 – £36,371)
Hours: 35.00 hrs per week
Fixed term: to 31st March 2023 -may be extended subject to funding
Place of work: RCN HQ Cookstown. Blended working may be considered.
Closing Date – Friday 1st July at 12.00pm
Interview date: 7th July 2022 in Rural Community Network HQ, Cookstown
Rural Community Network is recruiting for a Community Relations Development Officer for Cohesion, Sharing and Integration (CSI).
The post holder will be required to:
- Co-ordinate the implementation of RCN’s work on community relations, supporting rural communities in contributing towards a cohesive, shared and integrated future across NI
- Implement the RCN cohesion, sharing and integration program focusing on:
- addressing sectarianism and racism
- promoting the value of cultural diversity
- encouraging peace and reconciliation throughout rural communities
The role will be varied and challenging providing the successful candidate with an opportunity to work with a membership-based organisation, supporting rural communities across NI to address issues relating to poverty, inequality, community and good relations.
For an Application Form, please click below.CSI Application Form
For the Applicant Pack, please click below.Applicant Pack