Posted 10 November 2023
Networking and Skills Development Officer
Rural Community Network wishes to recruit for the following post:
Networking and Skills Development Officer – 28 hours per week.
NJC Point 28 – £34,723 (Pro Rata)
The Networking and Skills Development Officer is an exciting new post within RCN. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will enable RCN to provide strategic support for, and active engagement of, rural communities across NI.
The post holder will be responsible for the design and delivery of support for rural community groups. This will include skills development (formal and informal), networking, group support, practitioner support, encouraging collaborative working, and capacity building.
The post holder will develop a programme of:
- Training, workshops and seminars for RCN members in community development practice and group governance;
- Training, workshops and seminars in Community Relations and peacebuilding;
- Support to the rural faith sector in the delivery of their community development work;
- Networking and shared learning within and between community groups;
- Networking of rural community groups with other CVSE groups, councils; government departments and key agencies across the region
Applications must be received by 12pm on Friday 15th December 2023.
Applications received after this time will not be considered for shortlisting.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: CV’s will not be accepted.
Click here for Monitoring Questionnaire