Parenting Forum - New members
Parenting Forum (a project within Parenting NI) is looking for new members (parents and/or representatives from organisations) to join their Strategic Advisory Group!
Who are we looking for?
- Have you something to say about parent’s issues?
- Would you like the opportunity to voice your opinion?
- Would you like the opportunity to make a difference to how people view / think about parenting and the issues and needs that are important to parents?
If you answered yes then you could be who we are looking for. Individuals who have a little time, a lot of interest and a willingness to share their views and ensure that the voice of parents is heard.
- Should be members of the Parenting Forum (contact Alison for details)
- Should adhere to the ethos, aims and principles of the Forum
- Be enthusiastic and interested in parenting issues
- Be reliable
- Have a willingness to share views and experiences of parenting
- Have previous experience of community or voluntary work
- Be able to supply a reference
- Be nominated by your organisation or have line managers approval
If you would like to apply for a position on the Strategic Advisory Group, please complete and return the attached form to Alison McNulty, Parenting Forum, 2nd Floor, Andras House, 60 Great Victoria Street, Belfast BT2 7BB. Tel 028 9031 0891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th August 2012.