1st February 2017 - Free Event
10:00am-1:00pm in Rural Community Network
Do you want to fundraise for your organisation whilst engaging with your local community and increasing your supporter base? This free half day training session will give you the skills, confidence and ideas needed to maximise fundraising through digital marketing and online fundraising in the way that is most appropriate for you.
Topics covered include:
- What is Digital Marketing and Online Fundraising?
- What resources do you need to do it?
- How can online fundraising benefit your organisation?
- How do you do it successfully?
- Practical tips and ideas to build your first online fundraising campaign.
This training is suitable for trustees, committee members, volunteers and staff who want to maximise their organisations online opportunities to help support their cause. It would greatly benefit groups that have Facebook and Twitter accounts also.
To book your place for any of these events or to find out more, contact Teresa on 028 8676 6670 or email email@example.com