Calling all community groups and SMEs in the North East!
Invest NI, in partnership with Larne, Newtownabbey, Antrim, Ballymena, Coleraine and Moyle District Councils, is offering your community or business the opportunity to get involved in the North East Sustainable Energy Supply Chain Programme.
Whether you’re a community group, manufacturer, builder, contractor, tradesman or in the legal, PR or hospitality sectors, this expert programme can assist you in accessing and benefitting from the renewable energy, oil and gas supply chains. This is a free programme for community groups, and for a small fee businesses can receive:
- expert information and mentoring services
- assistance with developing and implementing business plans
- assistance in forming partnerships and winning new contracts
- free entrance to ‘meet the buyer’ and networking events
- promotion of your organisation through the programme’s website and social media
For more info call Roisin Grimes on 02890727760 or check out our website - www.energynortheast.org